Monday, August 20, 2012

Awesome hatchet

Reviews: Fiskars 7855 8-Inch Hatchet

I've been mistreatment this hatchet for six months currently within the Estonian country. I camp and hike lots and also the hatchet has to date passed everything I've thrown at it (or rather thrown it at?). With alittle strategy and pre-thinking of your split, I've with success used it to even split logs. an excellent tool and with the dimensions it's onerous to beat. i exploit a 2-sided sharpening stone on that often thus it stays super sharp. however it takes of the coating. i have not seen any decline in performance from the hatchet thanks to it although. If something the stone works a lot of to stay the sharp blade sharp.

If something, purchase the one with the nylon cowl. It's far better than the plastic one. I saw each within the search and am thus glad I bought the nylon one.

No comments:

Post a Comment