Saturday, September 1, 2012

Best hatchet I've owned

Reviews: Fiskars 7850 X7 14-Inch Hatchet

I've owned  my Fiskars hatchet for around five years currently. I failed to resharpen it till once four years of mistreatment it tenting and chopping down bushes and little trees around my house. solely got boring once it went into the sandy and rocky dirt a number of dozen times whereas chopping near the bottom. it's straightforward to place a really sharp edge back thereon with a sharpening stone inside one or two of minutes. This axe came close to razor sharp. i favor the texture of this axe. Weight is targeted at the pinnacle whereas the handle is lightweight and cozy. I had a tree fall on my property last weekend and this hatchet was wonderful for removing all the smaller branches with only 1 or few strokes. The handle is astonishingly durable for being thus lightweight weight. doesn't desire it might ever break or the pinnacle to fall off. i might undoubtedly obtain another if I ever lost this axe. I say lost as a result of i feel this can ne'er wear out. ought to last a time period. i take advantage of this each tenting trip except once I pack in, then i take advantage of the Fiskars retractile saw that weighs solely a number of ounces however will simply slot in a pack pocket and cut apart half dozen in. logs with ease. I bought one in all these for my brother as a present once seeing him use AN old style font all metal hatchet. He ne'er went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment